In-Home Design Specialists For Your Window Coverings In Nashville
At LightStyle Solutions, customer satisfaction is the driving force behind everything we do. Our in-home design service is meant to make your shopping and selection process easier in the Nashville area. Why come to a showroom with harsh fluorescent lighting, aggressive salespeople, and other customers vying for attention?
We offer everything from design to window treatment installation and want to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. Our professionals will come to you for a free, in-home design consultation, making the experience more relaxed and hassle-free. It's time to stop procrastinating and call us to schedule your appointment.
Measurement Services For Window Treatments
You can't offer options like custom shutters for Nashville homes but neglect to take custom measurements! At LightStyle Solutions, we offer a full-service, in-home shopping experience, and our custom measurements are a significant part of what makes our options better.
Some homeowners settle for mass-produced, prefabricated window treatments you find in big-box, home improvement retail stores. Not only is the quality inferior, but you're also settling for sizes meant for something other than your specific windows. This is especially problematic for oversized windows or specialty shapes.
We aim to offer each client a quality session during their in-home design appointment. While viewing style options and making choices between blinds, draperies, shutters, and shades is a big part of the project, measurements are just as vital. Our trained and experienced consultants will take precise measurements to ensure that your custom window treatments fit each window perfectly.
Benefits Of An In-Home Consultation Experience
One of the top reasons why local consumers prefer LightStyle Solutions is our consultation process. A complimentary appointment that enables us to provide you with vital information and take measurements is integral to making your window covering project a success.
Why is an in-home experience superior to shopping in a brick-and-mortar showroom, retailer, or warehouse?
- You'll get to see samples and fabric swatches in your home, in the setting they're intended for.
- Materials, colors, and patterns look entirely different in natural lighting as opposed to the harsh overhead lights in a store.
- Why imagine your options with your paint colors and furnishings when you can see them paired with your interior design aesthetics?
- You have our undivided attention and can ask as many questions as you'd like without interruption.
- We offer expert advice and take precise measurements to ensure you're beyond satisfied with the outcome of your project.
Please call us today to schedule your in-home design session with an expert consultant from our Nashville design team.